RUS
  • eng
  • rus
Выбрать раздел
Торонто

Sunflower kernel

Sunflower kernel
1 / 2
Sunflower kernel - фото 1 Sunflower kernel - фото 2
Добавлено: 4 апреля 2024, 14:31 ID: 3239
1 CA$/килограмм
АМБАР ІНВЕСТ, ТОВ Александрия (Укр), UA
на Флагма с 25 октября 2023
. Леонід
менеджен

Описание

We produce sunflower kernel. Higher grade (battle 5-10%dependence on the need of the customer, cleanliness of 99.98%), humidity 7-8%, also produce (chips) a big battle of the nucleus (battle 60-70%, cleanliness 99.98%), dear volume. We pack the bags of 10 -50kg or Big Begie, to order the buyer. The minimum batch of 1000 kg, we ship the parties from 1000 kg by our own transport. We will be able to offer the best conditions and price ready for cooperation with trading companies, processors and others, call whatsApp 380991988742

Наиболее свежая информация находится у владельца объявления.

Похожие объявления

5
Refined Sunflower Oil
Refined Sunflower Oil - фото 1
Refined Sunflower Oil - фото 2
+1 фото
Refined Sunflower Oil - фото 3
Цена
1.15 $/л FCA  
опт от 1.13 $/л
Refined Sunflower Oil Origin: Ukraine, Origin Packing: Plastic bottle 1-5-10 liters Delivery: Sea container 40 feet Delivery time: 4-5 weeks Price: $1.15/liter on FCA terms Payment: Advance Payment 30%, remaining 70% Against sea Bill of Lading WhatsApp +380674839800
+3 объявления
11:31
3
Sunflower Oil
Цена
885 $/т CIF
We offer: - Sunflower Oil, Refined, High Quality (Argentina), - CIF ASWP (any secure port in the world), - CIF price: 12,500 MT x 12 - $885/т (flexitanks), $935/т (1L), $910/т (5L) 25,000-50,000 MT x 12 - $880/т (flexitanks), $930/т (1L), $905/т (5L) 62,500-100,000 MT x 12 - $875/т...
+5 объявлений
10:32
Sunflower oil, refined
Цена
1.30 €/л FOB
We offer for sale sunflower oil, refined. Unit packaging as agreed with the buyer (various 1l, 5l ...). We execute only large orders (for the whole ship). Sale on a FOB basis from the port of Gdansk (Poland). Slight price negotiations possible.
+1 объявление
07:24
Показать еще
АМБАР ІНВЕСТ, ТОВ Александрия (Укр), UA
Работает на Флагма с 25 октября 2023
. Леонід
менеджен
Смотрите еще объявления в категории Продукты питания, прочее
Контакты
Представитель
. Леонід
Менеджен
Контакты
Скажите, что нашли объявление на Флагма
Правила безопасности: Не соглашайтесь на предоплату, если не уверены в надежности пользователя.
Написать сообщение
АМБАР ІНВЕСТ, ТОВ . Леонід, Менеджен
Sunflower kernel
1 CA$/килограмм ID: 3239
Выбрать раздел
×