Public Offer Services Agreement
This is a public contract (hereinafter - the Agreement).
All terms and definitions in this Agreement are used in accordance with and within the meaning determined in the User Agreement.
All the services under this Agreement are to be provided to the User by the Website Administration.
Subject of the agreement
- As per this Agreement, the Website Administration provides the User with the Paid services (hereinafter - the Services).
- The list of the services, their cost and terms of provision are indicated in this Agreement and Annexes thereto.
- The list of the Paid services and their costs can be reviewed at https://flagma.ca/paidservices.
list of Services and their cost are subject to change at the discretion
of the Website Administration without the prior consent of the User.
User receives Paid Services in the form in which they were paid,
regardless of the manner the Website Administration would change the
services or their costs upon the payment.
Rights and obligations of the parties
- The User has the right to select any Chargeable services out of those proposed by the Website Administration.
User has the right to receive the Chargeable services in the form in
which they were paid, regardless of the manner the Website
Administration would change the services or their costs upon the
- The User shall make the payment for the selected Chargeable service in time and in full.
Website Administration has the right to set the list of the Chargeable
services, terms of their provision and the costs of such services at
their own discretion.
- The Website administration is obliged to provide the possibility to receive the Services paid for by the User.
Cost of services and payment terms
- The cost of the services is set by the Website Administration at https://flagma.ca/paidservices.
- Payment conditions: bank card 100% prepayment via the integrated payment system.
evidence of the Services provision is the fact of the Chargeable
service connection. In the absence of unforeseen technical difficulties,
about which the Site Administration notifies the User using any
communication channels, the Service is connected on the day the Website
Administration receives payment from the User.
- The general
conditions for the return and non-reimbursement of funds for
non-provision of services are stipulated by this Agreement.
financial resources are to be returned to the User's account in the
personal profile for the Chargeable services not provided in the
- in case the ad to be deleted during the moderation;
- in case the Administration has not provided the service due to the technical reasons;
case the duplicated accounts are deleted, the refund is carried out
after the request of the User. The decision to return is taken by the
- The financial resources are not to be paid back to the User for the not provided Chargeable services in the following cases:
placing ads of prohibited goods, services, offers, as well as violating
User Agreement (see the clause 4.8 of the User Agreement);
- when blocking an account (see clauses 4.3, 4.4 of the User Agreement);
- when the ad is deleted by the User himself.
case of systematic (two and more times) violations of the provisions of
this Services Agreement and User Agreement, the Administration has the
right not to pay the financial resources back.
Conclusion, validity period, change and termination of the agreement
Contract is concluded (accepted) upon the acception of the provisions
of this Agreement by the User and is valid until the full completion of
the obligation by the Parties.
- The services payment is the
automatic evidence of the conclusion (acceptance) of this Services
Agreement on the services provision and releases the User from the right
to refer to non-conclusion/non-acceptance, misunderstanding, etc. of
this Services Agreement provisions.
- The Website Administration has
the right to change the provisions of this Agreement at their own
discretion. The cost and provisions of the Services paid for by the User
shall not be changed.
- Both parties have the right to terminate the contract unilaterally.
- Upon the termination of the Agreement at the initiative of the User, the cost of the paid Services will not be refunded.
case of the User's account being blocked in accordance with the
provisions of the User Agreement, the funds paid by the User will not be
Liabilities of the parties and dispute resolvution
- The Parties bear the responsibilities in accordance with the current legislation.
Parties shall not be liable for breach of their obligations under this
Agreement if it is not their fault. A Party shall be presumed innocent
if such Party proves to have taken all measures necessary to ensure the
proper performance of the Agreement.
- The Website Administration is
not responsible for possible losses of the User due to malfunctions of
the Site and other systems integrated into the site (including, but not
limited to, payment systems).
- All disputes and disagreements are to
be resolved by the Parties via negotiations. In case of failure to
reach an agreement, the parties have the right to recourse to court in
accordance with applicable law.
- This Agreement is to be signed electronically as per the current legislation.
a confirmation of signing the Agreement and acceptance of its terms is
the fact of payment for services in accordance with the terms of this
- The signing of this Agreement confirms the User's
consent to receive system and other informational messages of the
Website as well as the User to be familiar with the terms of this
them and undertake to perform them.
- Acceptance of this Agreement
confirms that the information and documents provided by the User are
correct and comply with current legislation and the statutory
documents of the User.
- The User states and guarantees to have all the necessary rights and powers required to conclude this Agreement.
- In cases not provided for by this Agreement, the Parties are governed by the User Agreement and current legislation.